Christine is a Consulting Hypnotist, certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), oldest and largest organization of hypnotists in the world, and she is well qualified to accompany you on your journey to create a quality life.
Each session is individualized to fit your temperament and needs. You can expect to complete an initial in- take, receive a brief instruction as to what hypnosis is, and share your presenting issue/s and desires for change. Then the hypnosis session will begin.
Results will often be seen and felt after the first session and continue in subsequent sessions until the issue is resolved.
Hypnosis can help you in your effort to...
- Find your motivation and joy
- Feel better
- Relieve stress
- Release painful patterns and events
- Eliminate habits and ease addictions (nail biting, teeth grinding, skin picking, caffeine, alcohol, etc.)
- Relieve symptoms from autoimmune and Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders (FGID)
- Cope more easily with the side effects of medical treatments and recover more readily from surgery
- Exercise regularly
- Lose weight
- Sleep (non-medical sleep issues)
- Complete projects and goals, end procrastination
- Study and test take with less stress
- Ease performance anxiety
- Eliminate fears (public speaking, testing, flying, performances, etc.)
- Build confidence and esteem
- Realize your hopes and dreams ...and much more!
One session (approximately one hour) will cost $95